课程:
要打电话去找人,该怎么说呢?(英语) 要对话
Hello.
This is XX (你的名字)from ...
May I speak to 你要找的人
外国人来公司找人,该怎么问他找谁
Do you want to find somebody?/would you like to speak somebody?
hello啊 饭以OK拉 过来米系吧 哈哈
开个玩笑~!无非是说些客气话 nice to meet you.i'm glad to see you.
去公司找人,跟前台如何说(英文的)?
不是
I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE 的意思是我正在寻找某人,一般指那个人失踪了,用在这里不恰当。
你可以说“IS TOM HERE?"类似的话
公司前台需要哪些英文基本会话?
电话:前台:hello, ###(自己公司名),who's that speaking?
来电者:Jay from IBM, J-A-Y, Jay
前台:Concerning?
要是找谁,你就把电话转给某某,这样说”Ok, I'll transfer to ##"
要是有事情,那个人不在,就给他留言,这样说“Well, ##is not in the office, could i leave a message for you?"
上门访客的:
hello, may I help you?
找人,就问有预约吗,这样说“Do you have appointment with Mr. ##?"
有的话,就说”This way please." 带领客人到受访人的办公室。
面试的英文对话
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)